Tue, 04 Jun|
International Trade Fair for Laser Material Processing
Time & Location
04-Jun-2024, 10:00 am – 06-Jun-2024, 5:00 pm
Messe Stuttgart, Messepiazza 1, 70629 Stuttgart, Germany
About the event
LASYS, as the trade fair for laser material processing, is aimed at industrial users, and since 2008 has developed to become an absolute must-attend event for the sector. With its consistent focus on system solutions, LASYS clearly positions itself as a users’ trade fair and presents laser material processing in all its facets.
Every two years, the combination of trade fair and top-quality framework programme brings together the experts from industry and science in Stuttgart.
Are you looking for a universal tool? A tool that increases output during material processing and at the same time makes your production more efficient?
If so, LASYS, International Trade Fair for Laser Material Processing, is the right place for you!
We‘ll show you how you can achieve more when cutting, welding, drilling, hardening, marking, structuring, in the area of generative processing or with micro and macro processing.
- Leading and highly specialised providers of laser production systems, components and sub-systems
- Established and innovative manufacturing processes – all industries and all materials
- User-focused accompanying programme of events
LASYS is the leading international trade fair to focus on the use of lasers in industrial manufacturing.
- All aspects of laser material processing await you.
- Be inspired by intelligent system solutions and applications.
- Learn how you can improve quality, efficiency and productivity by the use of laser technologies.
Whether you are looking for a stand-alone system or want to integrate the system in your production process, the competent exhibitors at LASYS can develop a suitable solution for your production problem.Key exhibition areas
- laser production systems
- laser-specific components and sub-systems
- changing material properties
- marking and labelling
- hybrid processes
- product/production services
- training and further education
- other services
- mechanical engineering
- automotive engineering
- electrical/electronics industry
- metal working and processing industry
- plant and apparatus construction
- optical industry
- precision engineering
- medical technology
- semiconductor industry
- plastics industry
- toolmaking and mouldmaking
- aerospace industry
- special alloys
- composite materials
- non-ferrous heavy metals
- natural rubber/rubber